WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information. We collect the following types of information from our users.
When you create an Account, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your username, password and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, but only rarely when we feel such information is important. You may unsubscribe from these messages through your Account settings, although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
IP ADDRESS INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
- Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
INFORMATION COLLECTED USING COOKIES
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Services
HOW, AND WITH WHOM, IS MY INFORMATION SHARED?
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVICES
IP ADDRESS INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU ELECT TO SHARE
EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS WITH US
INFORMATION SHARED WITH OUR AGENTS
INFORMATION DISCLOSED PURSUANT TO BUSINESS TRANSFERS
INFORMATION DISCLOSED FOR OUR PROTECTION AND THE PROTECTION OF OTHERS
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH YOUR CONSENT
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
WHAT INFORMATION OF MINE CAN I ACCESS?
HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE REGARDING MY INFORMATION?
- You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
- You can delete your Account. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the Account, and activity generated prior to deletion will remain stored by us and may be publicly accessible.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?